Born on the slopes, raised in the backcountry, the Tourist Boots are based on Burton's ultra-classic Ion. They incorporate a more flexible tongue and mobile collar to ease your time spent walking. For attacking the steeps, a healthy dose of ankle support keeps your heel locked and gives the right amount of toe-to-heel flex. Combined with moisture-wicking liners, these boots are special: super-responsive, comfortable and warm all day long.
- New Life Liner provides a comfortable and customizable fit.
- Tuff cuff ankle support provides heel stability while also providing toe-to-heel flex.
- Speed Zone Lacing is fast, secure and easy to use, or regular laces can be used as a replacement.
- Midsoles won't break down or harden up with time and use, thanks to B3 gel.
- Reflective foil layer reflects heat back to the feet to help combat cold conditions.
- Total Comfort Construction makes them feel broken-in straight out of the box.
- Boot fits true to size while having a footprint 1 size smaller. Goodbye toe drag.
- Snow-proof internal gusset keeps you drier longer.
- Moulded EVA with support shank and Aegis® antimicrobial coating footbed provides shock absorption without the smell.
- Vibram Ecostep sole has reinforced rubber heel for traction, and rubber ice spikes.
- Heel welt accepts crampons.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|