No frills, no fancy graphics, this is a well-priced board that keeps the focus on the ride. A great alternative to a DIY kit, this splitty fits the bill for all mountain riding. Early rise in the tip and tail with camber underfoot that makes it easy to manoeuver and poppy through the trees. Cap construction with a wood core and fiberglass layers are light, durable and itching to get out and ride.
- Lightweight aspen wood core for pop.
- 2 layers of fiberglass provides the torsional stiffness you need for charging down.
- Nylon topsheet is durable and don't hold snow.
- 2mm, full-perimeter steel edges.
- Cap construction provides good power transfer.
- Early-rise tip and tail provides float and playfulness.
- Voile split hooks, clips and channel puck system included.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.