Merrell Moab FST Ice+ Waterproof Thermo Winter Boots - Men's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Move comfortably through winter in these lightly insulated, confidence-inspiring winter boots. The Merrell Moab FST Ice+ boots are waterproof and have tried and tested Arctic Grip soles for unbeatable traction on icy or wet surfaces.
- Leather and mesh upper with a TPU print.
- Bellows tongue keeps out snow and debris.
- M-Select Dry waterproof-breathable membrane to keep your feet dry.
- M-Select warm, lightweight insulation.
- EVA contoured footbed with organic odour control.
- Moulded nylon arch shank offers a natural stride.
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability.
- Vibram® Arctic Grip™ outsole with 5mm lugs for superior traction on icy surfaces.
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||100g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.