Grown in Utah, the Super Chargers are a stiffer, more aggressive version of the Voilé Charger Skis. With a wood core, carbon and triaxial fiberglass layers, they feel light and remain very playful dipping into the trees or arcing through wide open bowls. The super versatile 102mm waist opens up the whole mountain and takes you through a full season of snow conditions. All great stuff, and tuned for women.
- Lightweight aspen wood core shaves weight while providing liveliness.
- Carbon fiberglass layer increase liveliness and strength but keep the weight low.
- Triaxial fiberglass layer makes for a responsive and torsionally stiff ski.
- Nylon topsheet is durable and prevents snow from sticking to the ski.
- 2mm, full-perimeter steel edges allows for seasons of tuning.
- Early rise in the tip and tail improves float when the snow density is low and the stoke is high.
|Ideal for||Alpine touring|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.