MEC Coaction Jacket - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Super versatile, and easy going, this likeable fleece is light, packable, and works hard as a mid-layer. The fabric has a subtle heathered texture and a cozy brushed fleece face inside. A high collar and deep handwarmer pockets provide welcome shelter, and elastic binding at the cuffs lets you push up the sleeves for venting.
- Warm, compressible polyester fleece has a brushed inner face and heathered texture.
- High collar blocks drafts.
- Elastic binding at collar and wrists seals out drafts.
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets and zippered chest pocket in Schoeller soft shell.
- Enclosed drawcord at hem.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Technology||Polartec 200 Classic|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.