The BC X10 features a low-profile Thinsulate® lining and a thermo-mouldable inner that’s the next best thing to a custom-made boot. The moulded cuff and powerstrap combine to deliver stability, power, and control for full days of touring.
- Uppers use 3-D injection cuffs for stability with and soft touch protection to keep them comfortable.
- PVC lower cuffs with plastic heel reinforcements fend off edge cuts.
- Durable Cordura lace covers shed snow and ice. Standard lacing allows quick and secure closing.
- Polyester linings are quick-drying.
- External cuff gaiters keep snow on the outside where it belongs.
- BC NNN sole.
|Ideal for||Off-track touring|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|