Pick a line and go get it. These versatile backcountry boots have anatomically shaped 100% carbon cuffs that deliver lightweight stability, power and control. They have freedom of movement for comfort when touring and climbing, with good torsional rigidity for control when cranking turns. Gaiters and lace covers let you push through deep snow without filling your boots. And mouldable, insulated liners deliver unmatched comfort and warmth for all-day, off-track exploring.
- Upper cuff is anatomically shaped 3D carbon for increased lateral and fore/aft stability and maximum power transmission.
- Lower cuff is PVC.
- Cordura lace covers.
- Speedlace closures allow quick and secure fit.
- 1 ratcheting buckle and 1 adjustable velcro closure fine-tune the fit at contact points for optimal power transfer.
- Thermomouldable liners are lined with wicking polyester and insulated with low-profile Thinsulate®.
- External cuff gaiters.
- Internal 3D heel reinforcement adds stability and control.
|Ideal for||Off-track touring|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Polymer|
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|