Great kick for your trail tours. Rossignol’s R-Skin Ultra has a replaceable mohair insert for good grip and easy kick without the prep work. Active Cap construction, low-density core and a taller, race-oriented camber profile deliver on durability, speed, power and glide, so you get as much out as you put in.
- Active Cap construction maximizes your energy by transferring each powerful push through the ski to the snow.
- Nomex honeycomb core combines very light material with excellent compression behaviour and strength. Used on all high-performance Rossi skis.
- Extra fibreglass laminate provides additional stiffness and power.
- K7000 race-finished base promotes glide in all snow conditions and temperatures.
- Mohair kick zone can be replaced once worn out (approx. 100-150 days).
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||48-44-46mm|
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.