Great kick for your skate sessions. Rossignol’s R-Skin Sport has a replaceable mohair insert for good grip and easy kick without the prep work. Active Cap construction, a low-density core and Extended Edge technology deliver on performance, so you get as much out as you put in.
- Active Cap construction maximizes your energy by transferring each powerful push through the ski to the snow.
- Wood and air core is slightly channelled to keep skis lightweight but durable.
- Extra fibreglass laminate provides additional stiffness and power.
- K7000 race finished base promotes glide in all snow conditions and temperatures.
- Mohair kick zone can be replaced once worn out (approx. 100-150 days).
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||44-44-44mm|
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.