Ride all day regardless of the temperature outside. This light, durable helmet has adjustable vents to suit the weather and your level of stoke. The fit system helps ensure a comfortable and precise fit. And to fuel that maximum shred power, a pre-installed sound system lets you pump some tunes while you ride.
- Hybrid in-mould hardshell with expanded polystyrene and polycarbonate.
- Active Matrix Venting lets you regulate airflow with the flick of a switch.
- Goggle vents under the brim help keep your eyewear clear.
- 360 K2dialed Fit System™ combines an adjustable dial with an integrated web in the liner to eliminate pressure points.
- Compression formed liner offers great fit and comfort.
- Removable ear pads and neck roll ensure you get the fit you're looking for.
- Baseline Audio System includes removable speakers, detachable cord and an improved on-cord controller for pause/play and answer/hang up.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Molded in the shell|
|Shell material||ABS + Polycarbonate|
|Fit system||Adjustable dial|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
The internal circumference determines the size head that the helmet will fit.
|Removable ear liners||Yes|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).