When are poles not just poles? When they multitask for you thanks to a host of handy features: inclinometer, utility hook, big powder baskets, choke-up grips and ability to connect to form a back-up probe.
- Shafts are carbon with strands of carbon laminated to the exterior in a lightweight yet very durable and stiff construction.
- No-slip LockJaw clamp adjustment mechanism uses a T6-6000 series aluminum lever and body linked together with Teflon bushings. Results in a minimalist, lightweight, durable and easy-to-use design.
- EVA foam grips with extension so you can choke-up when traversing steep slopes.
- Asymmetric padded straps have Velcro® adjustments.
- Large, 100mm, webbed powder baskets employ an alloy ring and urethane webbing that stays flexible in cold temperatures.
- Bubble inclinometer in the handle lets you quickly and accurately measure slope angle.
- Utility hook at the top of the grip assists with ski boot levers and heel riser adjustments while touring.
- Unique back-up probe functionality lets you screw together the lower shafts of both poles to form a 200cm probe.
|Ideal for||Backcountry skiing|
|Pole material||Carbon fibre|
The shortest length of the pole when all sections have been compacted.
|Sold in pairs||Yes|