Comprehensive and detailed maps for your Garmin® GPS. This microSD card is packed with details, and has everything from routable industry roads to 1000s of searchable points of interest. Covers cities and parks across Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba. Get ready to explore.
- Map scale is 1:20,000 to 1:50,000 scale topo maps.
- Detailed shaded relief.
- 3D perspective on select Garmin GPS units and Basecamp™.
- 50,000 base scale topographic maps.
- Routable forest and industry roads, with the most complete resource, industry and logging road coverage available for Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
- Roads are classified to help you know what ones are car-friendly and what ones need 4-wheel drive.
- Thousands of kilometres of trail systems, including defined multi-use trails.
- Searchable Prairie township grids and sections.
- National, provincial and private parks and campsites.
- Paddling access points, and lake and stream fishing information with boat launches.
- Includes museums, attractions, urban parks, campsites, fishing hot spots, trail locations and more.
- Tens of thousands of searchable cities and geographic land and water features.
- All standard Garmin GPS map features such as seamless topographic maps, ‘find’ tool to locate nearby city, city navigation and more.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|