This multi-mode headlamp has some serious longevity in cold situations. 4 output modes give you a lumen range from 10 to 400 plus a bright burst of 900 lumens. Compact and well balanced on your head, it's also waterproof and the rechargeable 18650 battery can be swapped out for 2 CR123As.
- Uses a Cree XM-L2 LED with a toughened ultra-clear glass lens and anti-reflective coating.
- Made of aluminum and stainless steel with a hard-anodized and anti-abrasive finish.
- All-function switch in the head for easy and fast operation.
- 4 modes of operation 10–400 lumens plus a burst mode of 900 lumens.
- CR123A battery operates down to -40°C.
- Digitally-regulated output maintains constant brightness in each chosen mode.
- Separate 18650 battery box provides for excellent balance.
- Intelligent light automatically enters the last used mode.
- Dustproof and waterproof to 2m for 30 minutes.
- Impact resistant up to 2m.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - boost||123m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Burn time - low||145 h|
|Burn time - med||10 h|
|Burn time - high||3.75 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||1 18650 (not included) or 2 lithium CR123A (not included)|