A powerful headlamp that will help you cut through the dark. 4 brightness levels with a range from 4 to 500 lumens, plus a 900-lumen "what's that?" burst of light. The batteries are held in a compartment with a belt attachment that can be worn inide your clothing for better cold weather performance. The battery pack also has a type A female USB port on it, allowing you to harness the power of the 2, 18650 batteries to fuel your USB powered devices. If you're away from your charger, you can also use 4 CR123A batteries.
- Uses a Cree XM-L2 LED with a toughened ultra-clear glass lens and anti-reflective coating.
- Made from durable aluminum alloy and plastic.
- Aluminum light head with heat-sync fins to shed heat.
- Light head accepts diffusers to turn the focused beam into a wide flood (not included).
- 4 modes of operation from 4 to 500 lumens plus a Burst Mode of 900 lumens and SOS of 200.
- Burst button for instant access to 900 lumen output with a throw of 233 meters.
- 300 hours of light on Eco setting.
- Digitally-regulated output maintains constant brightness in each chosen mode.
- Lockout function prevents the light from accidental activation.
- Remote battery case with USB port.
- Light head has a 60-degree tilt mechanism.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - boost||233m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||XM-L2 LED|
|Burn time - low||300 h|
|Burn time - med||200 h|
|Burn time - high||3.75 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||2 18650s (not included) or 4 lithium CR123A (not included)|