Created by the ride-obsessed engineers at Karakorum to meet the demands of elite boarders from the southern border to the Arctic Circle – or any place where steep and deep is on the menu. These premium bindings have zero seam movement to offer an ultra-solid ride. The 4 contact points maximize performance with direct power transfer right out to the edges.
- Carbon fiber, titanium, high-strength alloy aluminum, stainless steel and Dupont Zytel attest to this binding's durability.
- Carbon fiber high back provides unparalleled strength to weight ratio.
- Air-Form ankle and Air-Form toe straps provides a snug fit.
- Transition from tour to ride is fast and easy, with the flick of a lever.
- Uses standard spiltboard hole pattern for mounting.
- 2-setting heel risers are wide and easy to adjust with your pole basket.
- Heel lockdown is perfect for skating long flat sections.
- Open chassis doesn't interfere with your board flex.
- Stance width adjusts in 1/4in. increments and accommodates angles from 30 to -30 degrees.
- Compatible with board inserts of 3¼ to 3½in.
- Forward lean is set to -8 degrees in tour mode and is adjustable from 0 to 22 (2-degree increments) in ride mode.
- Compatible with Karakoram Quiver-Connector, so you can use these bindings on multiple boards.