A hard charging freeride ski for everyday powder poaching and backcountry ripping. Versatile and floaty, this ski is built for aggressive skiers who arrive first to sample the goods. The air tip provides minimal swing weight so the ski is quick and easy to steer, with the centre of gravity underfoot for great power and direct control. Its woven layers of carbon and basalt give it torsional stiffness and keep it surprisingly damp and smoooooth in deep conditions.
- Mini-cap sandwich construction with reinforced topsheet for durability.
- Angled sidewalls reduce inertia and overall weight while improving grip.
- Light paulownia wood core keeps the ski nimble and easy to manoeuvre.
- Carbon and basalt fiber open weave reinforcement makes for a damp, powerful and playful ride.
- Centred sidecut features short shallow sidecut underfoot for grip and power in the centre, and liveliness in the tip and tail.
- VAS technology reduces vibration to improve stability and control.
- Powder turn rocker: 50% camber underfoot and 50% rocker at the tip and tail for versatile ski performance in both hard and soft snow.
- Air tip provides maximum lightness while retaining torsional rigidity for power underfoot.
|Ideal for||Freeride and freeskiing|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.