Shredders in training will love those. The Smash 7 Skis fit the bill for resort riding and for getting in some pow laps. Blending versatility and float in a durable, yet agile package, they'll suit intermediate skiers who are looking for a real all-mountain ski to set themselves up for a future of hard charging. The powder turn rocker offers fatigue-busting ease in deep snow, while the sidecut gives you a powerful, locked down feel on the groomers.
- Centred sidecuts provides edging power and all-terrain versatility.
- Powder turn rocker makes steering in powder much easier and more fun.
- Duracap construction strengthens the ski, resists chipping and facilitates rebound.
- Wood core keeps the weight low while offering the progressive flex and pop we love.
- Torsinal stability and durability is provided by fiberglass reinforcement.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Turning radius||23m (170cm)|