Rip the resort and get some pow laps, with one ski to rule both. Rossignol gave the Sassy 7 lots of versatility and float while keeping it light yet durable – ideal for intermediate skiers. The powder turn rocker makes steering, speed control and navigating the soft stuff a breeze. The centred sidecut gives you all-terrain confidence for carving groomers and cutting through crud. Included Look Xpress 11 bindings keep you locked in so you can charge hard.
- Centered sidecut provide edging power and all-terrain versatility.
- Powder turn rocker makes steering in powder much easier and more fun.
- Duracap construction strengthens the ski, resists chipping and facilitates rebound.
- Wood core keeps the weight low while offering the progressive flex and pop we love.
- Torsinal stability and durability is provided by fiberglass reinforcement.
- Includes Look Xpress 11 bindings with a DIN of 3.5-11 and tool-free adjustments.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.