Designed to work, and work well, with traditional alpine boots and with Walk-to-Ride rockered soles. Their dual technology lets you wear your comfy touring boots and get the solid, locked-in performance of downhill bindings. Look bindings are built with generous elastic travel, so they absorb lateral movement, re-centre quickly, deliver shock absorption and reduce unwanted pre-release.
- Dual Walk to Ride technology works with traditional or rockered soles.
- Multi directional toe piece releases consistently and reliably.
- Full Action toe and toe ramp angle increases leverage, long toe winds and wide platform offer power transmission to enhance steering and control.
- Oversized heel pivot transmit energy efficiently from binding to ski.
- Elastic travel offers reliable retention and prevents pre-release.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
The release setting determines how easily the binding will release the ski boot from the ski is the skier falls.