A great multi-day pack, with ski touring features such as systems to carry your skis or board, ice axe and helmet. It uses the ALPRIDE airbag system, which utilizes lifejacket-style cartridges that you can fly with (although best to check with your airline before you fly) and are economical and disposable. You don't need to find a source to refill the canister, just buy a new one.
- Moulded EVA foam backpanel, shoulder straps and hipbelt for high carrying comfort.
- Hipbelt has a metal quick release buckle, a zippered pocket and a gear loop.
- Safety leg loop for security in avalanche terrain.
- Removable top lid and expansion collar let you cinch the pack down for smaller loads or overstuff the collar to add up to 5L of volume.
- Dedicated avi tool compartment with printed emergency instructions.
- Zippered pocket has fleece lining to protect your goggles.
- Bottom compartment holds skins or wet clothes.
- Carry your skis A-frame or diagonally and your snowboard, helmet and ice axe in stowable holders.
- Includes Scott the lightweight ALPRIDE airbag system that inflates the U-shaped 150L airbag in about 3 seconds.
- Uses inexpensive and disposable argon and CO2 cartridges. Pack is sold with two cartridges.
|Main fabric||420-denier polyester|
|Secondary fabric||840-denier ballistic polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
|Deployment System||Compressed argon and CO2|