A great airbag pack with enough capacity for ski patrollers and snow-safety professionals. It has ski touring features such as systems to carry your skis or board, ice axe and helmet. And uses the ALPRIDE airbag system, which utilizes lifejacket-style cartridges that you can fly with (although best to check with your airline before you fly) and are economical and disposable. You don't need to find a source to refill the canister, just buy a new one.
- Moulded EVA foam backpanel, shoulder straps and hipbelt for high carrying comfort.
- Hipbelt has a metal quick release buckle, a zippered pocket and a gear loop.
- Safety leg loop for security in avalanche terrain.
- Wide clamshell zippered access to the main compartment.
- Dedicated avi tool compartment with printed emergency instructions.
- Zippered top pocket has fleece lining to protect your goggles.
- Carry your skis A-frame or diagonally and your snowboard, helmet and ice axe in stowable holders.
- Includes Scott the lightweight ALPRIDE airbag system that inflates the U-shaped 150L airbag in about 3 seconds.
- Uses inexpensive and disposable argon and CO2 cartridges. Pack is sold with two cartridges.
|Main fabric||210-denier HT ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
|Deployment System||Compressed argon and CO2|