MEC Light Within Jacket - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
When the light starts to fade this fall, it’s up to you to create your own warm glow. This weather-resistant duck down jacket will keep you snug when the wind starts tossing snow and ice crystals around.
- Pertex Quantum fabric is a mix of conventional and recycled polyester and has a DWR finish to shed light rain.
- Insulated with warm 625-fill power duck down that meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- Tall collar keeps the wind off your neck.
- 2 fleece-lined zippered handwarmer pockets, good for numb hands and cellphones.
- 2 drop in pockets and a zippered pocket on the inside hold small essentials.
- Mid-thigh length provides extra coverage for cold days.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||Recycled polyester|
|Insulation||625 fill-power duck down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.