MEC Light Within Jacket - Women's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
When the light starts to fade this fall, it’s up to you to create your own warm glow. This weather-resistant duck down jacket will keep you snug when the wind starts tossing snow and ice crystals around.
- Pertex Quantum fabric is a mix of conventional and recycled polyester and has a DWR finish to shed light rain.
- Insulated with warm 625-fill power duck down that meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- Tall collar keeps the wind off your neck.
- 2 fleece-lined zippered handwarmer pockets, good for numb hands and cellphones.
- 2 drop in pockets and a zippered pocket on the inside hold small essentials.
- Mid-thigh length provides extra coverage for cold days.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||Recycled polyester|
|Insulation||625 fill-power duck down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.