Alpine adaptability comes down to a seamless transition between performance, fit, and access. Developed for skiers looking to excel on any terrain. The women's version of shell is contoured to follow the shape of a women's foot and the Trufit liner adapts itself to your particular foot shape over time.
- dbHylite polymer shell and cuff (1.5cm lower than men's) offer anti-shock and vibration control.
- Split fit polyamide tongue for convenient entry and closure.
- Contoured 4 Shell-Fit maps 4 critical fit points: ankle, heel, 5th metatarsal and navicular.
- Trufit performer liner is ready out of the box, mould over time but can be heat formed well.
- 3 micro adjustable F516 aluminum buckles and a power strap.
- Compact ski/hike mechanism and 2-position flex control.
- Center-balanced rocker stance for dynamic performance .
- Dynalink rear-foot retention with an independently functioning heel/instep closure minimizes heel lift and shell distortion.
- Adjustable heel inclinator.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Polymer|
|Shell cuff material||Polymer|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.