RTM stands for Ride the Mountain, seriously sporty, these skis have a freely rotating vibration damper that increase smoothness, control, and reaction time. Soft flex gives you a lively ride and 3D ridge construction adds agility and precision. Mounted with a wider binding system, you get a direct connection to the wood core and great power transmission.
- Freely rotating 360 vibration damper stabilizes and softens flex to improve the ride with added smoothness for control and quick reactions.
- 3D ridge construction provides precise flex definition, while reducing rotation forces. Raised central ridge sharply level out toward the edges around the binding, reducing inertial mass around the fulcrum for agility and precision.
- Single sheet of steel increase dampness and stiffness.
- 3D sidewalls and 3D ridge wood core.
- XTD tip and tail rocker gives you a stiffer flex set up and easy turning.
- Longer rocker profile and shorter camber profile underfoot.
- Includes IPT WideRide XL bindings with milled slots for precision, edge grip and power transfer.
- Ptex 4500 super fast World Cup base.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.