Ski the groomer and whip into the trees to hit some fresh powder pillows. Full rocker shape carves into the hardpack and give you control in scrappy conditions. A full wood core with carbon stringers make the 100Eights feel like the assertive performers they are. 3D.Ridge design puts thinner contruction over the edge while keeping a thicker ridge in the centre, keeping the swing weight low and keeps them maneuvrable. Powder, crud, groomers, mixed conditions, this ski does indeed do it all.
- Progressive tapered shape with a full sidewall construction result in a durable ski that's easy to handle.
- 3D.Ridge Carbon makes for a precise, ultra lightweight skis that provides power transfer from tip to tail while reducing swing weight.
- Carbon stringer from tip to tail results in a stiff ski that's ready for steep couloirs and choppy conditions.
- Ptex 2100 is very durable and hold wax well.
- Full rocker provides fun filled descents in all conditions.
- Tough Box construction uses a composite/fiberglass sheath to create a strong ski with plenty of pop.
- Poplar wood core with dense ash wood in the binding area for secure screw retention and stability. The softer core provides snappy resilience and flex pattern tailored to length.
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Full rocker|