Arc'teryx Acrux AR Mountaineering Boots - Unisex
- Available prices Clearance price $499.99 $499.99
- Original price $879.95
- Available online
- Find in store
We need some downtime. In 5 minutes we'll be doing site maintenance. For 125 minutes you can browse the site, but you won't be able to checkout, update your account or view your order history. If you signed in, any items in your cart will be saved.
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Dig deep, get it done and consider this breakthrough boot for alpine, ice and mixed routes. Built as a double boot, but not like a plastic box of yore, it uses an integrated GORE-TEX® gaiter, and removable GORE-TEX inner that functions as basecamp bootie. The design is super-slim, versatile and crafted for warmth on routes that top out around 5000m. Get the warmth of a double boot, the protection of a super-gaiter boot, and all the advantages of a lightweight, low volume single boot that offers precision and speed on technical terrain.
- Outer gaiter is 3-layer GORE-TEX with a 0.6mm TPU protection film to make it resistant to abrasion and punctures.
- Removable, stretch GORE-TEX liner bootie is washable, has minimal seams and a rubberized sole.
- Insulated with 4mm 3D formed perforated PE foam.
- Adaptive and efficient lacing system with independent Velcro® adjustment, conforms to your foot with no pressure points.
- T-ZIP watertight front zipper.
- Carbon fiber insole with an expanded PU foam core to absorb shock.
- 3D moulded Ortholite™ footbed delivers maximum comfort, breathability and arch support.
- Injected TPU forms durable heel and toe counters.
- Sole is Vibram® AR, Mont compound with a sharp heel brake and mountaineering heel tread for stability, traction and braking.
- Semi blocked toe, with anti-slip grooves, medial climbing support zone and durable heel edge.
|Ideal for||Snow and ice climbing|
|Closure||Lace-up + hook-and-loop|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Rigid boots with defined toe and heel welts can use compatible step-in crampons or any other type of crampon. Rigid boots with a heel welt but no toe welt can use hybrid crampons or strap-on crampons. Semi-rigid boots can use strap-on crampons only.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||Yes|