Find your way. Rimless design provides venting and unobstructed views when your tucked down low over the bars.
- Polarized lenses cut glare from water, ice, sand, snow and pavement for clear vision and reduced eye strain.
- Large fit.
- 8-base lens curve provide good wrap-around coverage.
- Polycarbonate lens material is light and shatter resistant.
- Rubber nose pads and temple tips keep the glasses in place when moisture happens.
- Microfibre cleaning/storage bag included.
- Polarized Silver Mirror Grey lens provides 10% visible light transmission.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|