For hard-charging freeriders, all-mountain skiers and riders seeking that sweet run that defines a season. 3 layers of protection surround your brain, yet still allow hot air to vent into the atmosphere.
- Breathable Poron SRD foam dampens shock and maximizes comfort. Comes with special antimicrobial treatment by Sanitized.
- Dial in back tunes the fit.
- Tri-Brid construction: ABS shell dissipates energy at the top and puts strength at the sides.
- EPS Holo Core is ventilated, but with excellent impact absorption.
- Live Fit 3D pads add a final layer of protection.
- Aircon Venting has air channels through each layer to let hot air escape, adjustable vents actively suck heat away from your head.
- Removable and washable full cap lining.
- Removable ear pads for extra ventilation.
- Audio compatible.
- Magnetic Fidlock buckle for one-handed operation.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Fit system||Adjustable dial|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
|Removable ear liners||Yes|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).