Lay into groomers or carve the steeps. A slim waist gives you fast edge-to-edge transfer and easy turning, making these skis ideal for intermediate to advanced skiers looking for an all-mountain ride that's easy to drive. Comfortech technology soaks up vibration before they hit your legs, so you get a smooth ride through the sloughy stuff. Semi-sandwich construction and Monocoque cap in the tips and tails add manoeuvrability. The grip zone underfoot let you really give 'er and the Carve Rocker helps initiate turns so you can mix it up with ease. Bonus Lithium 10 W bindings keep you locked in at high speeds.
- Wood core provides the pop you're looking for and reduces vibration.
- Semi-sandwich construction combines ABS sidewall under the foot and a cap construction at the tip and tail.
- Basalt layer provides dampening and vibration absorption.
- 3D shaping for optimal edge-grip.
- Comfortech technology absorbs vibration before it gets to your feet.
- Elastomer pads ensure a smooth and progressive power transfer.
- Carve rocker makes cornering easy and precise while offering stability at speed.
- Included Lithium 10 W bindings are light, easy to adjust, and offer a DIN range of 3–10.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Full camber|