Salomon X Pro 100 Ski Boots - Men's
Know the mountain like the back of your hand? Get boots that back up your stamina. Part of Salomon’s Frontside Performance line, the X Pro 100 boots offer personalized fit and great foothold for skiers who explore varied terrain. Twinframe 2 technology with oversize pivot means serious energy transfer and makes them a great option for those looking for freeride/freeski performance. A 360-degree custom shell and a heat-mouldable liner result in a personalized fit for all-day comfort.
- Twinframe 2 technology means rigid structure for better control and enhanced sensitivity.
- 360-degree custom shell wraps the foot in lower shell and cuff, and is heat mouldable to adapt to your foot.
- Bi-material polyurethane and polyamide lower shell provides density and durability.
- Bi-material polyurethane upper cuff has a reinforced rear-lateral insert for a softer front cuff.
- Custom fit 3D performance liner is made of preshaped, high-density foam that is 40% thermoformable.
- Oversized pivot improves precision transmission, lending pivot to skis that require more torque.
- Flex Adjuster.
- Flex: 100.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Polyurethane|
|Shell cuff material||Polymer|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.