Salomon X Pro 90 Ski Boots - Women's
Charge the slopes in comfort. These boots are fit for a woman's foot so you can ride all day. Twinframe technology means serious energy transfer, so they are a great option for those looking for freeride/freeski performance. A 360-degree custom shell and a heat-mouldable liner give you a personalized fit and strong foothold for all-day comfort.
- Twinframe 2 technology means rigid structure for better control and enhanced sensitivity.
- 360-degree custom shell wraps the foot on lower and cuff; heat mouldable to adapt to your foot.
- Oversized pivot improves precision transmission, lending pivot to skis that require more torque.
- Custom fit 3D performance liner is made of preshaped high-density foam, 40% thermoformable.
- Lower calf height on cuff is designed with women in mind, and the easy step-in band makes for a comfortable boot.
- 4 buckles.
- Screw flex adjuster.
- Flex 90
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Polymer|
|Shell cuff material||Polymer|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|