Salomon QST Pro 80 Ski Boots - Women's
Explore the whole resort and maybe a little extra terrain on the side. Trimmed of unnecessary weight, Salomon’s QST line takes fit cues from trail running shoes. The Endofit tongue gives you progressive flex for comfort plus performance. Surelock technology keeps your boot in ski mode when it’s time to drop in. The women’s specific shell and 3D Pro liner are heat mouldable so you can tune your fit even further.
- Endofit tongue and waterproof gusset combines progressive flex with all-day comfort.
- Polyurethane lower shell is durable and light.
- Polypropylene upper cuff offers a great stiffness to weight ratio.
- Oversized pivot improves precision transmission, lending pivot to skis that require more torque.
- Surelock mechanism ensures a solid connection when going down, without impacting the 40-degree range of motion when in walk mode.
- Custom fit 3D Sport liner is 30% thermoformable and made of preshaped high density foam.
- 3 lightweight micro aluminum buckles along with a 35mm wide power strap offers a precise and secure fit.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Polyurethane|
|Shell cuff material||Polypropylene|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Range of motion
The range of motion of the boot when in hike mode.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.