A stylish helmet for young freestylers. Sizing adjust to growing heads and the faux fur lining promotes warm thoughts.
- EPS foam bonded to an ABS shell for comfort and durability.
- Custom dial fit system ensure you get just the right fit.
- Airflow concept venting provides even airflow over entire head.
- Removable earpads are audio system compatible.
- Removable washable liner can be swapped with your favorite toque.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Fit system||Elastic + interchangeable foam pads|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
|Removable ear liners||Yes|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).