Wide-bodied, versatile skis with a stiff camber that’s easy to handle. Great glide for exploring on and off-track and all-day excursions.
- Densolite 2000 shaped foam and fibreglass core.
- 3D construction for more consistent, predictable behavior.
- Light sidecut puts the narrowest point toward the binding, for extra control and stability, especially when descending out of the track.
- Low profile tip and tail are light to improve your kick and swing.
- Camber gives complete contact of the grip zone with the snow during kick for more maneuverability.
- G2 Plus Grip waxless bases with Salomon® performance universal grinding base tuning.
- Tail protectors.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||59-55-51-55mm|
User weight range
A good starting point for selecting ski or snowboard length. You might choose a shorter or longer length based on terrain and ability.
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.