Wide-bodied, versatile skis with a stiff camber that’s easy to handle. Great glide for exploring on and off-track and all-day excursions.
- Densolite 2000 shaped foam and fibreglass core.
- 3D construction for more consistent, predictable behavior.
- Light sidecut puts the narrowest point toward the binding, for extra control and stability, especially when descending out of the track.
- Low profile tip and tail are light to improve your kick and swing.
- Camber gives complete contact of the grip zone with the snow during kick for more maneuverability.
- G2 Plus Grip waxless bases with Salomon® performance universal grinding base tuning.
- Tail protectors.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||59-55-51-55mm|
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.