For ladies who take a shine to the whole mountain. This playful ski doesn't get skittish on the hardpack or bogged down in the soft stuff. An all-terrain rocker profile floats through powder without sacrificing stability and power for the groomers. Light in the tip and tail for easy steering and agility, this ski trips the light fantastic.
- Internally milled wood core offers great stability and rebound.
- Titanal insert edge-to-edge underfoot helps with power transfer and edging on hard snow.
- Layer of carbon and flax laminate keeps the weight low while increasing the ski's dampness.
- All-terrain rocker 2.0 offers a mix of precision and manoeuvrability.
- Sandwich construction features ABS sidewall all around the ski for increase durability and strength.
- 5-point sidecut improves steering in mixed snow and makes for a quick and agile ski.
- Koroyd tip is lightweight and reduces vibration without sacrificing control.
- Glossy topsheet looks sharp and won't hold snow.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Rocker tip|