Pearl Izumi Select Thermal Cycling Tights - Men's
Performance tights for hard effort and long days of iffy weather. A tailored 6-panel chamois provides graduated comfort and support. Breathable fleecy fabric insulates and wicks moisture, so you won't go from sweaty to chilly when riding in unpredictable weather.
- SELECT Transfer Dry fabric is supportive and fast-drying.
- 3D Tour chamois with 6-panel design and graduated padding.
- Flatlock seams banish the chafe.
- 8-inch lower leg zipper with zipper garage.
- Subtle reflective accents for low-light riding.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.