Pearl Izumi Elite AmFIB Tights - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Don't let winter curb your cycling routine. Designed to be worn over cycling shorts, these tights feature warm fleece for warmth and soft shell fabric for wind and rain protection where the rain hits hardest. The internal stirrup and gasket fit over your shoe covers.
- ELITE AmFIB soft shell fabric is nylon, polyester, spandex and polyurethane.
- ELITE Thermal fleece planels provide moisture transfer and warmth.
- Internal stirrup and gasket fit over shoe covers to trap heat and reduce chance of skin exposure.
- Reflective elements on all sides help you be seen.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.