Fall comes and summertime cyclists vanish like the leaves. Pull on a pair of these bibs and reclaim the roads. The thermal fleece holds in the heat without trapping moisture, for superb comfort when it’s cool and dry.
- Anatomic multi-panel design, with flatlock and double needle seam, for comfort and durability.
- 8-inch lower leg zipper with zipper garage to protect ankle.
- Tour 3D Chamois helps optimize riding comfort.
- Mesh bib upper provides stability and support.
- Reflective elements for improved visibility in low light.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.