Pearl Izumi Elite Thermal Cycling Bibtights - Men's
When winter descends and kneewarmers no longer cut it, kit up with these insulated performance bibtights. Pre-shaped multi-density chamois doesn't require a break-in period. Fleecy main fabric provides plenty of warmth, but moves moisture when the temperature or the pace picks up.
- Warm ELITE Thermal Fleece fabric provides excellent moisture transfer.
- ELITE 3D chamois comes pre-shaped.
- 8in. leg zipper with internal draft flap.
- Contoured leg opening.
- 360 degrees of subtle reflective details for low light conditions.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.