RSD Bikes Sheriff II Bicycle - Unisex
Snow overnight? Thick mud? Assorted muck? A fat bike lays down the law when conditions get totally unruly. The mega-wide wheelset powers through deep, sloppy conditions and the aluminum frame has a beefed-up rear triangle for added stiffness even under big touring or commuting loads. On technical trails, the carbon fibre fork provides a nice degree of flex and the 11-speed SRAM gruppo offers a wide-ranging gear ratio for mountain-goating snowy climbs and hammering through the mud pit at the bottom. Reliable hydraulic discs yield solid stopping power and stability, while the aptly named Snowshoe tires float over squishy ground.
- Hydro-formed 6061 aluminum frame is lightweight and tough.
- Fork spacing is 150mm, rear frame spacing is 190mm.
- Carbon fiber fork absorbs vibrations and brings the weight down.
- 1x11 SRAM NX drivetrain is used for smooth shifting and reliability.
- Race Face Aeffect crank with a 28T narrow-wide ring prevents the chain from coming off.
- WTB Volt Comp saddle combines comfort and durability.
- SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes provide solid all-weather stopping power.
- Monster-sized Vee Snowshoes XL tires track through deepness.
- Sealed KT hubs survive the grime and grit of winter.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC Bike Shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
|Ideal for||Trail riding|
|Frame||RSD 6061 aluminum|
|Stem||Easton EA50 31.8mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek 40|
|Handlebars||Easton EA50 31.8mm|
|Grips/tape||Race Face Half Nelson|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|SRAM Level (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||SRAM Level|
|Derailleur (rear)||SRAM NX|
|Crank + rings||Race Face Aeffect 28T|
|Bottom bracket||RaceFace BSA|
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|SRAM NX 11-speed 11-42T|
|Tires||Vee Snowshoe XL 26 x 4.8|
|Saddle||WTB Volt Comp|
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.