Predictable, controlled braking performance at your fingertips. The SRAM Guide RS disc brakes have a great range between feathering and locking up. SwingLink cam controls the amount the pistons move for a given amount of lever throw. This delivers less deadband and more positive pad engagement, and modulates power to balance power and precision. A timing port mechanism helps prevent air from building up in the system by directing bubbles through the port and into the reservoir, a sort of self-bleed system.
- Tool-free reach adjustment allows you to dial in your preferred lever fit and feel.
- Features World-Championship-winning S4 calipers with Bleeding Edge™ and Heat Shield technologies.
- Calipers have 4-pistons and come with steel-backed organic pads.
- PiggyBack Reservoir to manage brake fluid.
- DOT 5.1 fluid.
- MatchMaker and MMX compatible.
- Brake pads included. Rotors sold separately.