Trickle charge a 12-Volt battery from a Goal Zero Boulder or Nomad Solar Panel. This simple setup lets you connect the Guardian to your solar panel and a 12-Volt lead-acid battery, to monitor the state of the charge.
- Inputs: solar port (8.0mm): 15-20V, up to 6A (90W) and (4.7 mm): 15-20V, up to 6A (90W).
- Output: 6mm port: 11-14V, up to 6A (90W max).
- Charge controller with 3 charging stages: bulk, absorb, float and 2 pre-stages for low voltage recovery.
- LEDs indicate when power source is connected and the charge status. Also indicates the amount of charge on the battery
- Dimensions are 12.7 x 6.4 x 2.5cm.
- Optimal operating temp is 0-40°C.
- Includes Guardian charge controller and alligator clips.
|Ideal for||Everyday use|
|Charges||12V lead-acid (not included)|
Charges batteries faster, at a higher power, but will reduce number of potential recharge cycles.
|Charges single batteries||Yes|
|Battery power indicator||Yes|