If you’re a serious photographer into high-output adventures, you know the challenge. How to comfortably carry your personal gear, together with a pro-level camera, where it’s protected yet accessible? The Photo Sport BP 200 AWII was made for trail runners, mountain bikers, snowboarders, and other athletes moving fast and light. Dual compartments offer ample space for a camera kit, plus a hat, shell jacket, snacks, and a cellphone. A special pocket is designed for your favourite hydration system.
- Padded Ultra-Cinch Camera Chamber protects camera and helps prevent bouncing while you’re in motion.
- Side-access pocket allows you to quickly rotate the pack to your front and pull out your camera.
- Hydration reservoir ready (not included).
- Contoured cut and moulded airflow backpad for carrying comfort.
- Lid, side and front pockets hold all your personal gear.
- Multiple attachment points for tripods or trekking poles.
- Pull-out All Weather AW Cover™ slips over pack to protect against precipitation.
- Holds a pro-sized DSLR with a kit lens attached, plus a flash or extra lens.
|Main fabric||70-denier ripstop nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.