The original, iconic G-Shock that spawned a thousand imitations. The look is instantly recognizable as G-Shock, and with its concise feature set, you get a functional, accurate timepiece to see you through all of life’s spills and thrills.
- Shock resistant and water resistant to 200m.
- Backlight that fades out instead of abruptly cutting out.
- Multi-function alarm: daily, monthly, for a specific date, or as a coutdown
- 1/100 second stopwatch.
- Countdown timer.
- Hourly time signal.
- Auto calendar is programmed until 2039.
- 12/24 hour formats.
- Battery life is about 2 years.
- Size of case: 48.9 x 42.8 x 13.4mm.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Polycarbonate is inexpensive and light, with good clarity and wear-resistance. Mineral crystal glass offers greater clarity and significantly greater wear-resistance. Sapphire crystal is better still for clarity and wear-resistance.
|Wrist strap material||Resin|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Batteries||1 lithium CR2016 (included)|
|12/24 hour format||Yes|
|Max split time||2|
|Replaceable wrist strap||Yes|
Automatically records up to specified number of laps.