A rugged, reliable time-keeper for demanding conditions. The sophisticated sensor system, the PRX8000T provides precise temperature, barometric pressure, altitude and navigation data. Unlike other smartwatches, this unit marries futuristic tech with elegant watch hands. Example: the digital compass precisely displays direction via the seconds’ hand, while a hand-concealment function temporarily retracts watch hands blocking LCD information. Ability to receive a wide range of radio frequencies receives time-calibration signals from 6 stations across the globe. You also won't be left scrambling for a plug-in when the batteries run low – the integrated solar charging system ensures it runs for up to 23 months. Ultra-durable titanium construction withstands everything you can throw, yet won't stick out like a sore-Gore-Tex thumb at the office.
- Titanium case and bracelet with carbide coating is light and extremely durable.
- Luminescent carbon fiber hands are precise and easy to read.
- Multi-Band 6 technology receives time-calibration signals from 6 stations across the world for absolute time accuracy.
- Time is calibrated 6 times daily via radio wave reception.
- Triple sensor determines compass bearing, barometric pressure/altitude and temperature.
- Atmospheric pressure tendency alarm alerts of sudden changes in atmospheric pressure.
- Digital compass displays direction as 1 of 16 points.
- Water resistant up to 100-meters.
- Altimeter measures from -700m to 10,000m.
- LED backlight.
- Hand-concealment function.
- Full auto-calendar.
- Power-saving function automatically shuts down when in a dark area for prolonged amounts of time.
|Ideal for||Alpine climbing and mountaineering|
Polycarbonate is inexpensive and light, with good clarity and wear-resistance. Mineral crystal glass offers greater clarity and significantly greater wear-resistance. Sapphire crystal is better still for clarity and wear-resistance.
|Wrist strap material||Titanium|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Vertical speed indicator||No|
Devices with a logging function will track and store altitude changes over a specific period of time. This allows you to track the changes in elevation and total elevation gained or lost during a climb, hike, or ride. It also enables you to track the number of runs you do on a stellar ski day!
|Heading in degrees||Yes|
An electronic compass allows the user to view their heading in situations where they are either standing still or moving too slowly for the GPS to detect.
|Metric/imperial units format||Yes|
|Heart rate monitor||No|
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|
|Replaceable wrist strap||Yes|
Ensures seamless digital wireless communication between ANT+ devices. For example, data from an ultra-low power wireless sensor can be displayed on a bike computer or smartphone, then downloaded to a PC, etc.
|Chest strap||Not compatible|