A reliable watch that's both analogue and digital. It has a simple stopwatch, interval timer, 5 daily alarms, 48-city world time, and is solar powered. Feature-packed and it won't break the bank.
- LED Light with Afterglow, the light fades out instead of abruptly cutting out.
- Neo-brite luminous hands and markers.
- World time includes 31 times zones (48 cities + UTC), daylight saving on/off, home city/world time swapping.
- Multilingual functions.
- 5 daily alarms.
- 1/100 second digital stopwatch.
- Measuring modes: elapsed time, split time.
- 2 countdown timers can be used for interval training that alternates between paces.
- Calendar is programmed until 2099.
- 12 or 24-hour formats.
- Button operation tone on/off
- Accuracy: +/- 30 seconds per month
- Solar rechargeable batter with power indicator.
- Power saving function.
- Approx. battery life: 10 months on full charge (without further exposure to light).
Polycarbonate is inexpensive and light, with good clarity and wear-resistance. Mineral crystal glass offers greater clarity and significantly greater wear-resistance. Sapphire crystal is better still for clarity and wear-resistance.
|Wrist strap material||Resin|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|
|12/24 hour format||Yes|
|Max split time||2|
|Replaceable wrist strap||Yes|
|Heart rate monitor||No|
Ensures seamless digital wireless communication between ANT+ devices. For example, data from an ultra-low power wireless sensor can be displayed on a bike computer or smartphone, then downloaded to a PC, etc.
|Chest strap||Not compatible|