Speed-seeking skiers will love the powerful carving ability of the Super Joy skis. Race-style Koroyd construction includes Graphene and carbon fibre for torsional stiffness and dampness in a lightweight package. The Allride rocker gives you that sweet snappy feeling you want for glossy groomer turns and a touch of side-piste action. Included JOY 11 SLR bindings keep you locked in at G-force speeds.
- ERA 3.0 design blends tech, rocker, and shaping for optimal performance.
- Graphene layer adds strength and lightness.
- Construction combines the stiffness of carbon with the dampness of Koyord.
- Wood core adds stability and responsiveness.
- Allride Rocker features a 20% rocker in the tip, 80% Camber underfoot and is tuned for female shredders.
- Structured UHM C base is fast enough for race skis.
- Included JOY 11 SLR bindings offers DIN value of 3-11 and a stand height of 28mm.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Rocker tip|