Charge the slopes with confidence. Head’s Strong Instinct Ti skis adapt to whatever conditions are thrown at them – hard pack, slow snow, fast groomers, you name it. Graphene and Titanal keep the construction light but precise and the Allride 80% camber and 20% rocker combo keep you grounded to carve corduroy but float powder laps while you can. ABS sidewalls cut through chatter and included PR 11 bindings keep you locked in.
- ERA 3.0 combines technology, rocker, and shape for optimal performance.
- A layer of Graphene adds a lot of strength and very little weight.
- Durable ABS sidewalls with a layer of Titanal makes for a resistant and torsionally stiff ski.
- Camber underfoot with 20% rocker in the tip is ideal for all-mountain shredders.
- Structured UHM C base is race ski fast.
- Included PR 11 bindings offers DIN value of 3-11 and a stand height of 31mm.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Rocker tip|
|Made in||Czech Republic|