Designed for expert and advanced skiers who love to charge, the Monster 88s will add teeth to your skiing with super-efficient energy transfer. It gives you power to blast through crud and keeps things agile while carving. A Graphene layer adds strength underfoot, with ABS sidewalls to resist chatter.
- ERA 3.0 combines technology, rocker, and shape for optimal performance.
- Graphene layer adds a lot of strength and very little weight.
- Durable ABS sidewalls with a layer of Titanal and glass fiber makes for a resistant and torsionally stiff ski.
- Camber underfoot with 20% rocker in the tip is ideal for all-mountain shredders.
- Structured UHM C base is race ski fast.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Rocker tip|
|Made in||Czech Republic|